Notice of Property Seizure – Claim It or Lose It FOREVER!

Have you received a  “Notice of Seizure for Forfeiture” or “Notice of Pending Forfeiture” for property or money that has been taken by some law enforcement agency?

If you have, you need to respond promptly or you may lose your property or money forever!  The unfortunate truth is that law enforcement can take your property or money if they believe that it was used during the commission of a crime, whether or not you are charged or convicted.

You must file a claim for your property in strict compliance with Arizona Law.  In other words, DO NOT ignore or put off filing a claim once you received notice that your property was taken.  Call us at 602-926-7373 to get immediate advice.

For Federal Cases see:



award award


Myles A. Schneider & Associates, Ltd we are proud to be associates With Federal Bar Association. AVVO, State Bar Of Arizona and MSBA.